Monday, March 30, 2009

Directions to the Gallery from the Prince Georges Factory Outlet Mall

Take I-95 South to the Capital Beltway (I-495). Follow the Capital Beltway (I-495) toward Silver Spring to Route 1 South (Exit 25) toward College Park (left side exit). Continue on Route 1 South to East West Highway (Rt. 410). Turn right onto East West Highway. Go past Prince Georges Factory Outlet Mall on the right, then double back to Route 410 also known as the East West Highway. Take Exit 24 and continue on the frontage road, watching on your left for the Capital Beltway on ramp, then merge slowly to your right, back on to Interstate 95 North. Head for Virginia.

Keep right to take I-270 N via Exit 35 toward FREDERICK. Merge onto I-70 W via Exit 32 toward HAGERSTOWN, crossing into Pennsylvania. Take the US-30 E/I-70 W exit toward HARRISBURG. Turn slightly rigth onto I-70/LINCOLN HWY. Merge onto I-70 W toward I-76/Pennsylvania Turnpike.

Merge onto I-76 W/PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE toward Pittsburgh/Exits 146-2. Keep left at the fork to go on I-76 W, crossing into Ohio. Take I-80 W toward CLEVELAND. Merge onto I-80 W via Exit 21 toward IN-51 S, crossing into Illinois. Merge onto I-380 N/IA-27 N via Exit 239B toward Cedar Rapids. Ah, fuck it…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... Looks like solid state memory is finally starting to take off. Hopefully we'll start seeing a drop in solid state harddisk prices soon. $5 32 GB Micro SD Cards for your DS flash card... sounds good to me!

(Posted using Net5s for R4i Nintendo DS.)